Before I get into sharing some of recent fall shoots and several blog posts about our autumn wedding, I wanted to give everyone a little update on how our Parker is doing! (Brace yourselves for the honesty in this post!) Our sweet, red goldendoodle puppy is now 10 months old! Our pup turned 10 months on the 10th, and I honestly can’t believe it’s been that long already! Since we’ve brought him home, so much has changed in our lives. Most recently there has been lots of traffic up the hill where we live with all of the updating that is going on at our new apartment! We can’t wait to share about that journey and let you know how Parker does with the new changes! But for now, I’m gonna share some new habit’s Parker seems to be enjoying!
- He thinks everyone is coming over for him. I know that sounds silly, but it’s the truth! He gets excited about anyone and everyone that visits. It’s borderline annoying, but is the sweetest thing ever. So if you’re planning to visit us soon, prepare for far too many puppy kisses!
- Parker thinks the food on the table is for sharing. We’ve only caught him in the act once, but so far pieces of food (or whole sandwiches) seem to go missing and we can guess where. His nose is right at our table height, and we would encourage any advice anyone has to give on this new problem!
- He is a “teenager”. We are finally in the process of scheduling him to get fixed, and to all of the pet owners with dogs that aren’t fixed – I don’t know how (or why) you do it! Parker is so excited all the time. Bedtime, morning time, it doesn’t matter to him – it’s always playtime! His hormones have him going nonstop and I can’t wait to see how he is after his procedure!
- He loves to cuddle with mommy, but only when dad’s at work! Since Brandon has been working the evening shift, Parker has loved the extra cuddle time with me at night. He sits beside the bed every night that Brandon works and waits for me to tell him he can come up on the bed. It’s adorable!
- Playing in the leaves is his jam! With this being his first fall, we made a point to really play in the leaves with him! That included huge piles of leaves, him burying himself, and having a blast! I wish we could have recorded it for everyone to see!
He has gotten so big, and I can’t wait to share more photos once we’re moved into our new space!
November 14, 2017